Double leaf Fire Door 60 min, (900+500) x 2.150 mm
General info for Double leaf
Doors bear Frame at all Three Sides. Not Assembled.
Priority Mechanism integrated Ensuring the Proper Closing of the Door.
Color: Light Grey RAL 7035
General info for 60 min Fire Resistant
Fire Doors 60min, Certified According to the New European Standard EN 1634-1, Single or Double Leaf. The Tests for the Certification of the Fire Doors were performed by CSI, an International Accredited Body for this Sector.
Technical Details and Specifications:
- Total Door Leaf Thickness 60 mm, the External Leaf is Manufactured by Double Steel Sheet 0,8 mm, while the Internal Content is of a very Dense Layer of Anti-Flammable Material
- Frame is made from 1,5 mm Steel Sheet Lock with Key
- Black Safety Knob
- Double Hinges per Leaf, one of which has a spring in order to set the rollback of the Door
- Reinforced Plates in order to Adjust a Panic Bar (optional)
- 28mm Sealing Rubber Thermo Expanding for additional sealing of the Space on Fire
- Metal Label Indicating the Certification of the Door
- Water Based Eco – Coated, Standard Color RAL 7035 Light Grey
Characteristics & Details:
- 35 Kg/m2 Weight for 60 min Doors
- every door comes with installation instructions and certificate
- the appeared dimensions are fitment dimensions (from wall to wall)